Thursday, March 10, 2011

Little Gems

Craigslist is full of them. From "Guy wearing no underwear in Starbucks- I enjoyed watching your dick flop around" to "Seeking naked housemate for reduced rent", they provide hours of entertainment and you feel like you're missing out by not being able to see all these things happen live. Looking through the apartment listing, I came across this gem:

I am looking for a chill open-minded guy to share a studio with. It's a small space. No privacy. I am willing share the space with two guys if necessary. Basically, just wanting someone short term who wants to save money. I have a one eyed cat. Please be cool with nudity and I often wear a Godzilla mask and shove random objects up my ass. You'll have to be okay with that.

And below, there was a picture of someone wearing a dinosaur mask that looked like it had been made for a child's school project.

I actually emailed the ad. Here is the copied email:

So, I'm wondering what kind of objects you are talking about? I'm okay
with anything up to the same girth as a baseball bat. But anything
wider than that might make me a little uncomfortable. Okay, maybe I
could budge and say no wider than an average-sized head. Then things
start to get weird.

Unfortunately I received an email back from the "mailer daemon" (does anyone ever wonder why they don't just spell it "demon"?) saying the listing was no longer active. I really would like to meet the strange individual who posted it.

No comments:

Post a Comment